Sign in to follow this  
DPalmer

Wholesale Lab

A question for those of you who have owned a wholesale lab and dealt with those wonderful banks . What would you say is the gross profit margin for wholesale labs on the average

Profit margins are not that great when dealing with insurance plans. You need a lot of good accounts to really make it. Are you looking to start a lab?

Yes I am going to start a wholesale lab but I don't believe I really have to worry about insurance plans do I ? I already have accounts lined up just finalizing my location lease.

If you have good accounts lined up that is great. I have a couple friends who have to deal with insurance plans and they have to do hundreds of jobs a day with those plans to make a profit.

Good Luck on your Lab!!! If you need any great deals on equipment let me know. I know starting out can be expensive. I could probably help you out with that.

Since you already mention that you are planning to make a wholesale lab business. If ever you also need a supplier for optical lens, I recommend you to contact East Coast Optical at 215-725-4404 or 215-725-4494. They also offer wholesale optical lens supplies. Hope they can help.