Frans

Multifocal fitting

I am an optical dispenser. Had a query this morning from a client. She had a neck operation and since then the posture of her head is more backwards (So it basically looks like a reading posture).We did take it into account when we did the mark-up for the multifocals, but yet she feels that there is insufficient distance view and slips the specs forward.

What can I do to resolve that issue and still have enough reading area? Or do I have to suggest a seperate pair of disance and reading specs?

Frans

I am an optical dispenser. Had a query this morning from a client. She had a neck operation and since then the posture of her head is more backwards (So it basically looks like a reading posture).We did take it into account when we did the mark-up for the multifocals, but yet she feels that there is insufficient distance view and slips the specs forward.

What can I do to resolve that issue and still have enough reading area? Or do I have to suggest a seperate pair of disance and reading specs?

Frans

What is the B dimension of the frame, seg ht, and what style of multifocal? She might just need a bigger frame or lower the seg a little.