Sign in to follow this  
mgbod

vsp and in-house labs

vsp is going to pay in-house labs for doing vsp jobs, starting in 2010. it's hard to believe a large percentage of vsp docs have in-house labs. I would think it's certainly far less than 50%. So vsp is granting those offices a huge advantage over the rest of us, I can just see the ads now: "get your vsp glasses in one day!" vsp didn't ask me if i thought that was a good idea. I'd like to start a movement to repeal that decision, any one out there interested?

mgb

vsp is going to pay in-house labs for doing vsp jobs, starting in 2010. it's hard to believe a large percentage of vsp docs have in-house labs. I would think it's certainly far less than 50%. So vsp is granting those offices a huge advantage over the rest of us, I can just see the ads now: "get your vsp glasses in one day!" vsp didn't ask me if i thought that was a good idea. I'd like to start a movement to repeal that decision, any one out there interested?

mgb

Link?????

Where did you here this?

If this is true, now would be a good time to invest in a lab. Why would anyone want to repeal this? Its a great way for the doctor to save money. We have a lab and half of our jobs are VSP.

Where did you hear this?