OptiTone

We buy used Equipment!!!

We buy used optical and ophthalmic equipment. We will offer you fair market value for your equipment and we can also upgrade you into a better system.

Please photograph your equipment and email or PM me.

Optitone, several of my customers have Coburn lens grinding equipment. Frequently they ask me to find a buyer. I don't want to get involved in the exchange and prefer to just introduce the seller and the buyer and let them work out the arrangement.

I do have a subcontractor who can skid and move the equipment or load it on a common carrier.

If you are interested in purchasing this type of equipment send me an e-mail.

Joel

Would you be interested in buy Cad II and Cad III blockers and Trace II tracers? Some are new and some are used, but all in good shape. Also I have some display panels for 450 and 430 edger with amplifier board complete that are new. All you have to do is plug and play. We are reducing our inventory of over stock and used equipment that we are no longer using. If you are interested please let me know. We are going to put most of it up on EBay soon.

Opticman

We buy used optical and ophthalmic equipment. We will offer you fair market value for your equipment and we can also upgrade you into a better system.

102[/snapback]

Would you be interested in buy Cad II and Cad III blockers and Trace II tracers? Some are new and some are used, but all in good shape. Also I have some display panels for 450 and 430 edger with amplifier board complete that are new. All you have to do is plug and play. We are reducing our inventory of over stock and used equipment that we are no longer using. If you are interested please let me know. We are going to put most of it up on EBay soon.

Opticman

331[/snapback]

Thanks for the reply, I will look around to see if anyone needs it.

Who makes the trace II tracer is it Weco? I have never heard of that one would you happen to have a pic of it ?

Yes Weco does make the trace II tracer. I will most certianly take a pic of it in a day or so and send you an e-mail of it. I will try and post it also.

Thanks for asking

Who makes the trace II tracer is it Weco? I have never heard of that one would you happen to have a pic of it ?

333[/snapback]

Hi can I get email address I have a vertometer70 would like 800.00 for it in great shape thanks

Optitone, several of my customers have Coburn lens grinding equipment. Frequently they ask me to find a buyer. I don't want to get involved in the exchange and prefer to just introduce the seller and the buyer and let them work out the arrangement.

I do have a subcontractor who can skid and move the equipment or load it on a common carrier.

Joel

Joel

Joel

Joel hablas español.?

Email me

We have a GDX Vcc for sale, upgrading top a Zeiss OCT, it is in excellent, brand new condition. All manuals are also included.

If interested please call, Dr. Art Purvin 516-825-7455

Optitone: would you be in the market for pre-owned, good working condition manual lensometers (topcon, nikon, marco), autogroover, edgers, frame heaters, and drills. I have photos and description upon request.

Have bauch&lomb set from 1950's chair ,stand , phoropter, projector,kerotmeter, . Complete trial lens set.

Also slit lamp , lensometer, 3 pupilomters. And vintage tonometer mint condition