Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

purchase of glass lens grinding and finishing lab

Recommended Posts

Hello! Sir, Actually I am new in this field. I want to buy a used automatic lab (preferably made in Germany) that can turn blank glass lenses into sph and Cyl numbers and also do the finishing.

I want guidance that what is it called in techncal term, and which company produces the best.


Your early response will be highly appreciable.

thankalot in advance.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this