Sign in to follow this  
HexNut

Drill Mounts

With the popularity of drill mounts lately, I was wondering what most people use to process them. I am old school and use a hand dremel. Lately i get so many complex jobs with notches and different sized holes, its getting annoying. There are some automatic drill machines out there and i am afraid that they cannot possibly be as accurate as my dremel. Can anyone recommend a system for me to look at?

I know that the Smart Drill is vary good at doing dirll mounts. I know you can look at our Sponsors and VSI sells them. They are not that much to buy one so check them out.

With the popularity of drill mounts lately, I was wondering what most people use to process them. I am old school and use a hand dremel. Lately i get so many complex jobs with notches and different sized holes, its getting annoying. There are some automatic drill machines out there and i am afraid that they cannot possibly be as accurate as my dremel. Can anyone recommend a system for me to look at?

79[/snapback]

I was using a Smart Drill System without any experience and it was great. I got too busy and am now outsourcing to MH Labs in NJ. If interested in purchasing my drill just reply. Thanks!

I was using a Smart Drill System without any experience and it was great. I got too busy and am now outsourcing to MH Labs in NJ. If interested in purchasing my drill just reply. Thanks!

144[/snapback]

djeyes,

Do you still have your Smart Drill System? And are you still trying to sell it or have you already gotten rid of it? Let me know as I might be interested in it.

Thanks.

best thing to use is an axcell/cl from briot!!!... this thing is awsome... automated drilling, hole recognition, custom shape designing, data base for saving shapes and jobs, very accurate, edges, polishes, pin bevels, grooves, even does trivex and all the new AR coatings with no problems...