Sign in to follow this  
TheMAZWoman

TOPCON ALEX1

Can anyone tell me where I can get some parts for the Topcon Alex automatic edger? I am not familiar with the terminology, but I need the adapter thingy that has the felt (that clamps the lens during edging) It is making a mark on my lenses at around the 4 o'clock spot. I could also use some new steel tint pots, but have no idea where the place to get them at the best price would be....

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Marilyn

I cant help you with your edger, but I have some great advice for your tint pans. I assume your problem is that they are stained and contaminating your tints?

If So......

Buy a gallon of acetone, fill your pans with the acetone and let them sit overnight. In the morning dump them out and clean them with a scouring pad. You can make them look brand new.

As far as your edger, call Leo at Vision Systems Inc.

They have many edger parts.

I cant help you with your edger, but I have some great advice for your tint pans. I assume your problem is that they are stained and contaminating your tints?

If So......

Buy a gallon of acetone, fill your pans with the acetone and let them sit overnight. In the morning dump them out and clean them with a scouring pad. You can make them look brand new.

As far as your edger, call Leo at Vision Systems Inc.

They have many edger parts.