Years ago, an OD friend of mine retired and gave me a box with four different visual aids. They are plexiglass plano, with the exception of two areas for the eyes which have four powers....+3,+6,-5,and-11.

They can be combined to create other powers, for example, the +3 and the -5 together to create -2. It has been a great selling tool and I've been searching for another unit for my second store for about two and a half years now. Is anyone at all familiar with this set, and if so do any of you know where I can get another? I've already tried the company and it is no longer in business. Based on the age of the OD I'm guessing this kit is circa 1965...... Anyone?????

Marilyn :D

Years ago, an OD friend of mine retired and gave me a box with four different visual aids. They are plexiglass plano, with the exception of two areas for the eyes which have four powers....+3,+6,-5,and-11.

They can be combined to create other powers, for example, the +3 and the -5 together to create -2. It has been a great selling tool and I've been searching for another unit for my second store for about two and a half years now. Is anyone at all familiar with this set, and if so do any of you know where I can get another? I've already tried the company and it is no longer in business. Based on the age of the OD I'm guessing this kit is circa 1965...... Anyone?????

Marilyn :D

Marilyn:

I have the VISIOCHOIX set as you describe in a leatherette storage case. Please advise the bid you wish to offer for purchase. I will add shipping to the agreed upon price and accept full payment before shipping to you. Thanks

Jay