Sign in to follow this  
eyemgh

86 Current Frames For Sale...$2000

We have made a decision to display only European, US and Japanese made lines and are thus divesting of our only remaining Chinese line. It is an independent line that has done well for us, but simply doesn't fit into our new paradigm. All are current and come with cases IF they shipped with cased (not every sub-line did). $2000 is more than 50% off of wholesale. Message me for details. Thanks!

Hello All! I've decided to pull these and just close them out internally. There won't be warranty or exchange available through Shirley since the buyer wouldn't be the original purchaser and they're still current. If they were discontinued that would be a different story. Thanks and sorry for the semi-rookie move. Have a great holiday everyone!!!

Hello All! I've decided to pull these and just close them out internally. There won't be warranty or exchange available through Shirley since the buyer wouldn't be the original purchaser and they're still current. If they were discontinued that would be a different story. Thanks and sorry for the semi-rookie move. clear.png Have a great holiday everyone!!!

Hello All! I've decided to pull these and just close them out internally. There won't be warranty or exchange available through Shirley since the buyer wouldn't be the original purchaser and they're still current. If they were discontinued that would be a different story. Thanks and sorry for the semi-rookie move. clear.png Have a great holiday everyone!!!