Sign in to follow this  
BluEyed

Eye glasses with no grade

Hello! my mom bought me a pair of glasses with no grade, as I have normal vision. We were told the lenses have some special UV Protection in it. It is clear, and we were told to use them when we use our computers or anything that dispenses UV rays. Is this true or is it a rip off?

Its true, these glasses can protect you against glare, scratches, smudges, dust, water, and UV light. So you can see, look and feel your best with these on. UV damage is cumulative and irreversible. Long-term exposure to UV radiation can damage the eye. My friend had developed UV-related cataracts due to long term exposure to such conditions. She had to undergo a laser vision correction procedure in Oakville ( http://seebyiv.com/lasik-services/laser-vision-correction/ ) to get back her normal vision. So never regret in using such glasses when they are made available to you.

Yes, it is true glasses must be used for the protection of eye from harmful rays especially UV rays. Long exposure to UV rays will always be harmful and may also cause skin cancer. So it is very essential to select the pair of glasses which will always help to block harmful rays according to the web resources and research.

Yes, it is true glasses must be used for the protection of eye from harmful rays especially UV rays. Long exposure to UV rays will always be harmful and may also cause skin cancer. So it is very essential to select the pair of glasses which will always help to block harmful rays according to the web resources and research.

I have been checking those sunglasses and prices are great. I´m wondering if lenses are ok or made in China. I see the secret: You must buy a pack to enjoy those discounts :)

Yeah it is true, Sunglasses are a necessary form of protection for anyone venturing outdoors. Sunglasses protect our eyes from the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays while reducing glare and protecting eyes from sun-related eye problems. So it is your responsibility to take care of eyes as well as of sunglasses.