Sign in to follow this  
OptiAdministrator

General Optical Discussion

I created this new forum for General discussion of the optical biz. Everyone is welcome to discuss anything related to Optical. Non Optical discussion is located below in the "anything goes" forum.

:D How many Opticians does it take to change a light bulb?

NONE...Give it 2 weeks and your eyes will adjust to the dark! :hysterical:

I actually had it a couple months ago and the result to me was amazing. I don’t need to wear glasses anymore, I had an eye surgery in Lasik- 1.In most cases, people who have had LASIK can return to work and resume normal activities the very next day following their surgery. However, be sure to consult your doctor before engaging in swimming or any other physical activities that could disrupt the healing process

Hi, I'm an Optician looking to start my own frame line. I have been in the optical industry for over three years and prior to becoming an optician I was a designer. I feel like I have finally saved up enough money to start my own line. Does anyone recommend any frame manufacturers (domestic or overseas) who I could contact? I've been able to track down a few on sites by simply google-ing "eyewear manufacturer"; however, I have no clue as to which ones are reputable.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Emile

It's good to know that another optical forum is created. More forum, more chance to share our insights to others.

Okay so I found this website: http://perfecteyesightcenter.com/

And read there about natural ways to improve the eyesight. It involves a certain Method, the Bates Method.

My question is, do you guys think it is effective? This question also goes out to eye doctors out there. :D

Thank you! I want a debate :D ha ha