I have Z-view aberrometer/auto-refractor by Ophthonix. The instrument is in excellent condition, unfortunately the company is out of business. It does however provide very accurate auto refraction numbers and the aberrometer was a great feature and a business builder for patient education, and promoting AR coating, aspheric lenses, etc. We are a small family practice with an emphasis on contact lens fittings and this instrument would have been great for us except it does not perform keratometry. Since we are limited on space, we simply do not have room for it. It is sitting in the box and ready to be shipped out. $2,500. Buyer must pay for shipping.

Here is a link to the product: http://ophthonix.izonlens.com/technology/zview-aberrometer.php

Thank you.

post-2610-0-97756600-1373905689_thumb.jpg

post-2610-0-15524900-1373905696_thumb.jpg

post-2610-0-08333500-1373905702_thumb.jpg

post-2610-0-77883200-1373905708_thumb.jpg

Hi Dr

I am very interested in your Z view. Where are you located? Does it contect to your in office network to DEMO in the exam rooms. I was signed up to get the intrument the week the company went under, so do you have ownership or just possess the intrument?

THANKS plan on buying a Z view ASAP

DrM

I am interested in the Z View. Please let me know if it is still available. My email is gjb.3@thebrowncenter.com

Thank you,

GJB

I also have an Ophthonix z-view abrrometer I'd like to sell. It's in perfectly good working condition- use it every day! However, I'd prefer to change to a Marco AR device that can integrate with the Marco TRS 5100. I love the Z-view's accuracy, but want something that integrates.

Please let me know if you're interested. I'm located in California