Sign in to follow this  
dhayes

Digital Non-Myd Fundus Camera - HAS TO GO!

I posted this for sale about a month ago when I was considering buying a new camera. Since then I have purchased an Optomap....so this one must go! I bought this camera from used from VSI 2 years ago, and it has been great ever since. While it's still currently in use, the optomap will be coming in within the next few weeks.

New asking price is $6,900. In addition to the camera, the sale price also includes valuable iMACAM software, along with the computer, monitor, and 90 day warranty. I will bring it to your free of charge within 100 miles of Nashville, otherwise you are free to pick it up or I can ship it anywhere.

If you're not familiar with iMACAM software, here's a link that can describe it much better than I: http://www.imacam.net/software.php

Price includes: Fundus Camera, Digital converter w/ 12 megapixel canon camera, iMACAM software, desktop computer w/ monitor. All in great shape. More pictures available upon request.

If you're interested, please contact me at p.daniel.hayes@gmail.com

Daniel Hayes

Nolensville Family EyeCare

615-815-1632

post-2523-0-13145700-1367259220_thumb.jpeg

post-2523-0-05732700-1367259226_thumb.jpeg

post-2523-0-83007400-1367259228_thumb.jpeg

Hi there,

Is the price negotiable? Please contact me at aksb2012@gmail.com

bump....

This thing needs to go, now looking to fill the room where it is occupying space. Will field any realistic offers!

Please send questions and/or offers to: p.daniel.hayes@gmail.com

Thank you,

Daniel