imatters

new job postings from I matters

I matters is your source for quality jobs, so whether you're a Fortune 500 type or small office type, we will find the right job for you.

Our employers pay all of the costs involved in the matching process!

New jobs:

• Atlanta: The best opticians need to apply to this position. We represent a private multi-location Opticianry, if you can sell and love good eyewear, this is your practice.

• Salaries are based on experience, but expect to be impressed!

• Front desk: Suwannee/Atlanta market, front desk position with a private OD, who will even train the right person in Opticianry. $9-15 dollars per hour based on experience

• South Florida: ready for sunshine and great water fronts? We have some amazing clients ready for you! We have lab positions, for surfacing and bench work, pay based on experience from $13-25 per hour

• Technician position: this is a great traveling position with the true manufacturer in A/R. This is an opportunity to work hand in hand with some of the movers and shakers in the lab industry. Prior thin film experience as well as machinery experience is preferred.

• West Coast of Florida! Positions for licensed and unlicensed opticians. Free medical, disability and bonuses apply!

• Refracting techs are needed throughout the Nation! Know if one, refer them in and we will send you our fabulous finder’s fees!

Last but not the least

We pay referral bonuses, send your favorite people our way and if they are hired today or next year, you get the bonus!

All of our jobs are real, and waiting for the right person, so do not delay, and get on our list,

I matters

Great jobs great people

All matters are completely confidential.

So what are you waiting for..find your perfect job today!

www.imatters.net

imatters. Because you matter

866.412.4115 or 407.895.9195

Edited by imatters