I have recently closed a practice and have several pieces of equipment available. Will sell separately or bundle at a discounted price.

Zeiss Strattus OCT 3000 with table, computer, printer, monitor, mouse, all cables and original manuals. Excellent condition with very little use. Approximately 5-6 years old...............$9,900.00

Zeiss Acuitus 5015 Autorefractor with table. Excellent condition................$4,250.00

2 Cast Iron B&L Lensometers.......................$900.00 each

Newer NCT (needes LCD screen repaired; estimated cost of $1,500) Sell as-is......................$1250.00

Dicon Visual Field Tester; works great but is old............................$250.00

Hein handheld retinoscope and ophthalmoscope with transilluminator and AC adapters...............$500.00

2 Large trial lens sets; one with frame......................$700.00

Gulden handheld prism set...................$180.00

Reichert wall mount projector with mount................$400.00

Marco projector with stand...................$350.00

2 B&L Greens Phoropters with 2 complete sets of auxillary lenses.................$1,000.00

2 sets of mirrors for folded rooms ..............................$200.00 each

Also have many other misc. items included tint unit, prism bars, punctal plug kits, stereo tester, etc. Please message me if interested in a complete list and price on package deal.

I am interested in a few items that you have posted :

2 B&L Greens Phoropters with 2 complete sets of auxillary lenses.................$1,000.00

Please call (678) 557-1860 and email me od_ho@yahoo.com. Thanks!

I have recently closed a practice and have several pieces of equipment available. Will sell separately or bundle at a discounted price.

Zeiss Strattus OCT 3000 with table, computer, printer, monitor, mouse, all cables and original manuals. Excellent condition with very little use. Approximately 5-6 years old...............$9,900.00

Zeiss Acuitus 5015 Autorefractor with table. Excellent condition................$4,250.00

2 Cast Iron B&L Lensometers.......................$900.00 each

Newer NCT (needes LCD screen repaired; estimated cost of $1,500) Sell as-is......................$1250.00

Dicon Visual Field Tester; works great but is old............................$250.00

Hein handheld retinoscope and ophthalmoscope with transilluminator and AC adapters...............$500.00

2 Large trial lens sets; one with frame......................$700.00

Gulden handheld prism set...................$180.00

Also have many other misc. items included tint unit, prism bars, punctal plug kits, stereo tester, etc. Please message me if interested in a complete list and price on package deal.

Hello,

I was wondering if you still have the B&L Lensometer for sale , and if you could tell me about the condition and they come with their prism rings ?!

You may contact me at, freelens33@yahoo.com. I would really appreciate your help....