Sign in to follow this  
Acktoria

Vacation in New York City

I was in New York for a few days last week and I was shocked at how large it really is. I have seen pictures and television but I just stood on the street almost afraid too move. I am so impressed by the U.S.A. I did not want to leave. I bought an I love N.Y. SHIRT and even though I was very cold, I spent a whole day wandering central park and riding the train through the city. I hope someday to come to America forever.

I was in New York for a few days last week and I was shocked at how large it really is. I have seen pictures and television but I just stood on the street almost afraid too move. I am so impressed by the U.S.A. I did not want to leave. I bought an I love N.Y. SHIRT and even though I was very cold, I spent a whole day wandering central park and riding the train through the city. I hope someday to come to America forever.

New York is wide open fun!! I miss it!! The best times are in the winter...taking a carriage ride through Central Park in the snow.....dining at Mickey Mantals across from C.P...... seeing the tree....the ice skating rink....visiting Macys window displays...yes!!! I agree....it's very impressive!!!! If you visit in the summer....Tavern on the Green!!!! AND all the free concerts in Central Park.....awesome!!!! And if your there in the summer.....visit the Jersey shore.......theres nothing better than the boardwalks!!! Glad you had a great time!!!!!