TheMAZWoman

Comfort Cable Temples

WE have a patient in our East Patchogue office who wants to be fit with the latest styles, but is insistent on having comfort cable temples. Does anyone know where we can find this needle in a haystack?? Also, there is another man who is looking for a three piece mount with a magnetic clip, but he wants a 60ish eye size. Can someone help with that too?? I get all the winners it seems...

WE have a patient in our East Patchogue office who wants to be fit with the latest styles, but is insistent on having comfort cable temples. Does anyone know where we can find this needle in a haystack?? Also, there is another man who is looking for a three piece mount with a magnetic clip, but he wants a 60ish eye size. Can someone help with that too?? I get all the winners it seems...

I know its been a while scince your post, but i just got here! Anyway, most any metal temple can be fit with

comf cables. Check the Hilco catalog, they have them avail in many colors and sizes. I have used them

many times and work fine. The 3 piece with mag clips are also around, but sometimes it's better to let the

winners find them themselves!

I know its been a while scince your post, but i just got here! Anyway, most any metal temple can be fit with

comf cables. Check the Hilco catalog, they have them avail in many colors and sizes. I have used them

many times and work fine. The 3 piece with mag clips are also around, but sometimes it's better to let the

winners find them themselves!

Hello, Eyeman. Welcome to the Forum. I've been a member for almost a year now and have found this to be the most useful and interesting of the sites. Thank you very much for the information regarding comfort cable temples. I will give it a try.

I hope to see you around the site!

Marilyn