icare

Spelling error

Please note that your forum titles are misspelled. The correct spellings are Ophthalmologists and Ophthalmic equipment.

Thats just too funny

You might also consider changing the EyeWARE forum to Eyewear. It's not quite akin to hardware. :)

lol......good eye :)

35[/snapback]

Oh, oh, ...., it doesn't end there. Ophthalmic is spelled wrong here, too. It was missed under the forum header:

Lenses and Consumables

Buy or Sell Opthalmic lenses and Consumables here.

Surface pads, Leap Pads, Tinting Supplies, Polish, Coolants, Screws, Nose pads.....ETC.

Oh, oh, ...., it doesn't end there.  Ophthalmic is spelled wrong here, too.  It was missed under the forum header:

Lenses and Consumables

Buy or Sell Opthalmic lenses and Consumables here.

Surface pads, Leap Pads, Tinting Supplies, Polish, Coolants, Screws, Nose pads.....ETC.

36[/snapback]

I should make you the spelling Moderator :D

Believe it or not, I came in 6th place in the New York state spelling bee in 6th grade.

Do a google search on the misspelled version of ophthalmic. There are hundreds of websites that spell it wrong. This must be one of the top 10 misspelled words.

I should make you the spelling Moderator :D

I actually moderate another opto-centered site. I must admit that I often have to sound it out in my own head to be certain I don't misspell Ophth-anything. I love Greek cuisine, but.....

I actually moderate another opto-centered site.  I must admit that I often have to sound it out in my own head to be certain I don't misspell Ophth-anything.  I love Greek cuisine, but.....

87[/snapback]

:lol: I have been very aware of that silent "h" since you came here. Please feel free to chime in anytime. I will need another experienced mod here soon if you are interested. Its great to have you here. Please spread the word.