Sign in to follow this  
OptiStudent

Lab Equipement

I am an opticianry student writing a fictional businees plan for school. I haven't taken any lab coureses yet. However, I am in the dilema of needing to know what major lab equipement I need to include in my business plan. The lab is an in-house surfacing & finishing lab. Is the following equipement all that is necesary?

Briot Accura Pro all in one, the Briot Scanform Net 2, & the Briot Cad Net Blocker.

Also, what do you think the approximate cost would be off leasing the equip.?

Well since its a fictional store I assume you have a fictional bank account. In that case you need a Tracer and Blocker and generator for surfaceing, and couple cylinder machines. In finish you will need a lensometer, finish blocker ,edgers, tint unit, handstone, groover and buffer. Lots of hand tools and a final inspection lensometer. I suggest you look at Gerbers website for ideas. There is a lot of newer equipment that can do everything on one machine. Its very PRICEY$$$

Use your fictional bank account to the fullest. The Santinelli me1000 can do it all, Its an awesome machine that can do any finish work. Its priced at about $60,000

I am an opticianry student writing a fictional businees plan for school. I haven't taken any lab coureses yet. However, I am in the dilema of needing to know what major lab equipement I need to include in my business plan. The lab is an in-house surfacing & finishing lab. Is the following equipement all that is necesary?

Briot Accura Pro all in one, the Briot Scanform Net 2, & the Briot Cad Net Blocker.

Also, what do you think the approximate cost would be off leasing the equip.?

IF YOU NEED ANY USED / REFERB MACHINE LET ME KNOW...

ATIF692003@YAHOO.COM