empoole1

Digital Upgrade for Canon CR 5

I have an old Canon CR 5 camera with the Polaroid back. I would like to obtain an adapter.

I've heard that some have gotten a new "mother board" to make this camera perform like the new cameras.

If you have done the upgrade by yourself or if you had someone that was especially good with advice to help, I'd love to talk to you.

Thanks.

I have an old Canon CR 5 camera with the Polaroid back. I would like to obtain an adapter.

I've heard that some have gotten a new "mother board" to make this camera perform like the new cameras.

If you have done the upgrade by yourself or if you had someone that was especially good with advice to help, I'd love to talk to you.

Thanks.

The older CR5 cameras require an upgraded motherboard to convert to digital. You could call Carl or Leo at Vision Systems for advice. They sold me my CR5 and it works great. In fact, I haven't seen better pictures in my life. My CR5 takes better pictures than all of the new cameras I see at the trade shows. Vision Systems should have everything you need to upgrade your camera.

Good afternoon,

Please contact me to discuss your different options to convert this Canon CR 5 camera.

Thank you,

Carl Tela

Vision Systems, Inc.

769 Wesley Ave

Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

(727) 934-0130 Ext 320

(866) 934-1030

Fax (727) 934-9423

ctvsi@tampabay.rr.com

www.patternless.com