I was wondering if anyone out there would happen to have any patterns they either would like to sell or plain just get rid of them ? I have a couple of pattern edgers and would like to get my hands on more patterns. Please e-mail me if so

dman8867@nycap.rr.com.

Thank You,

Dan

I was wondering if anyone out there would happen to have any patterns they either would like to sell or plain just get rid of them ? I have a couple of pattern edgers and would like to get my hands on more patterns. Please e-mail me if so

dman8867@nycap.rr.com.

Thank You,

Dan

272[/snapback]

Are you looking for blanks or real manufacturer patterns? B)

Thank You for your reply I was looking for manufacturer patterns . Do you have any or know of anyone who has any they want to get rid of ? Please e-mail me if so dman8867@nycap.rr.com

Thank You,

Dan

dman8867@nycap.rr.com.

Thank You,

Dan

let me know what ones you want and i will check.we have a lot of older popular mfg. patterns we don't use much anymore.wileyguy@aol.com