DPalmer

Where has everyone gone?

I was just wondering where all the members have gone ?? Do we have a bunch that just join and never returns ? I only say this because I thought that we would have alot more people discussing different things but I only see someone posts maybe every couple of days and it is usually a new member then they seem to disappear . Please correct me if I'm wrong or is it just my imagination ????

I was just wondering where all the members have gone ?? Do we have a bunch that just join and never returns ? I only say this because I thought that we would have alot more people discussing different things but I only see someone posts maybe every couple of days and it is usually a new member then they seem to disappear . Please correct me if I'm wrong or is it just my imagination ????

I'm here! :D

I was just wondering where all the members have gone ?? Do we have a bunch that just join and never returns ? I only say this because I thought that we would have alot more people discussing different things but I only see someone posts maybe every couple of days and it is usw member then they seem to disappear . Please correct me if I'm wrong or is it just my imagination ????

I AM HERE CALL ME IF YOU NEED YOU NEED AND REPAIR ON THE SANTINELLI MACHINE CALL@631-428-8307